Here at Posner Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM, we know that many drivers are looking for the extra cargo room and interior space that both SUVs and crossovers provide. But what many drivers don’t realize is that crossovers and SUVs are actually different vehicles. Read the rest of this entry
Our Posner Park car dealership may not have works of art created by Nazareno Biondo, but we do have a wide selection of FIATs for you to admire and test drive.
Cars have been inspiring artists for generations, and why not? It can be argued, especially by car enthusiasts, that many of them are works of art in motion. When you come to Posner Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat and ask to see a Fiat 500 you’ll see plenty of them, but unfortunately, you won’t get to see the one made by the Italian artist Nazareno Biondo, made solely out of marble.
Biondo, a native of Turin, Italy, crafted the life-sized car some 60 years after it first hit the market.
The Marbled FIAT: A Work of Art Inspired by a Classic Car
The artist called it his biggest piece of work so far, which is a lot coming from a graduate of the Albertina Academy of Fine Arts, an institute that specializes in making marble projects and one who has had more than 50 art exhibitions.
Once completed, the car won’t look like something from our FIAT showroom at Posner Park in Davenport. It will look ready for the scrapyard, the artist said in an article published by The Local.
There is little doubt why Biondo has made a model of the FIAT 500, the iconic car that it is. Still a bargain at less than $15,000, the Abarth model was named one of the “10 coolest cars under $25,000” by Kelley Blue Book. Though it is deceptively small in appearance, the interior is spacious, and its light weight makes it fun to handle on the road.
And, it’s economical. The five-speed manual transmission for the POP model has 101 hp and gets up to 38 miles per gallon.
While Biondo enjoys the success of his artwork and his rendition of the classic FIAT 500, our FIAT Showroom at 42650 Highway 27 in Davenport has a number of these beauties on site, ranging from brand new (starting at about $15,000) to 2014 models that will not only get you where you want to go, but it will also turn heads on the street when you drive by them.
The new 2018 Jeep® Wrangler is already capable, no matter where the road takes you. Here at Posner Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, we always direct drivers who want to go off-road to this venerable model. Now it looks like it’s getting a special edition, outfitted with more equipment that makes this SUV even more versatile.
The Jeep Wrangler Moab is coming. Read the rest of this entry
Safety Meets Beauty with these incredible features you can find at our Davenport FIAT dealership near Posner Park shopping center.
While many people might be afraid of actual spiders, there’s one type of spider at our Davenport FIAT dealership near Posner Park that has a lot to love. At Posner Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT, we have a diverse inventory of FIAT 124 Spiders on the lot.
This amazing vehicle offers a variety of options and features, but here are three reasons that make this car a must-have:
- The comfort. The 124 Spider has recaro seats covered in a suede. This design of seating will not only keep the driver in place due to its design, it might just be so comfortable you don’t want to get out!
- The price. With the incredible variety of FIAT 124 Spiders in our inventory, about 31 are listed with an asking price of less than $39,000. You can’t ask for a better deal with a sporty convertible that will turn heads wherever you go.
- The features. The FIAT 124 Spider gets 25 mpg and 36 highway mpg on a 11.9 gallon fuel tank. It also comes with wireless phone connectivity, 1.4 litre engine, 160 horsepower, and a 48-month, 50,000 mile warranty.
Safety Reason to Love the 124 Spider for Sale in Davenport
But the body’s exterior, incredible standard features, and affordable price are not the only reasons to love our FIAT 124 Spiders for sale in Davenport. Here are three more reasons, focusing on keeping you and your passenger safe, that make the Spider a perfect car for safe driving in Central Florida traffic.
- The Blind Spot Monitoring System, which comes available in the Classica, Lusso, or Abarth models, will alert the driver to traffic in the car’s blind spot zone with an illuminated icon in the corresponding side-view mirror.
- Also available for all models is the Rear Cross Path Detection feature, which helps you back out of parking spaces when your side view is blocked.
- Another great safety feature, which comes standard in the Lusso and Abarth as well as comes available in the Classica models, is the ParkView Rear Back Up Camera. This feature displays a wide-angle view of the area behind the car (on the available FIAT Connect 7.0 touchscreen) when it is shifted into reverse.
These three and other safety features (such as the steel safety frame, which includes crumple zones designed to help absorb energy in the event of a collision and redirect it away from passengers) make this vehicle the perfect blend of safety, performance, and style on the road.
If you would like to customize a FIAT 124 Spider to your specific desires, come down to our FIAT showroom in Davenport, which is right down the road from the Posner Park Shopping Center, or call our knowledgeable and friendly Five Star sales team at 888-481-9277.
Here at Posner Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM, we make it easy to find a new or pre-owned vehicle that you’ll love. From perfect family vehicles and muscle cars to rugged off-road SUVs, you might be surprised at just how wide our selection is. And no matter which model you choose, we’ll also help you take care of that vehicle in the years to come. One area we want to focus on this month is brake upkeep. Read the rest of this entry